Here's a few things to expect when you come to worship with us.
- What is it like? We have two services, at 9am and 11am, with amazing worship, a sermon message, and communion. You'll also hear about what's going on thorughout our church.
- What about my kids? We have children's classes at both services for ages 6 months up to Middle School! Classes for Pre-K and up are located in our Family Learning Center, while children younger than Pre-K have classes in our Main Auditorium.
- Where do I park? The large parking lot out front is a great spot, on the first row we even have some specially reserved spots for those visiting with us, so please feel free to park there!
- What do I wear? Whatever you're comfortable with! We have everything from Sunday best to casual, it's totally up to you.
- How can I get connected? We hope to get to know you better, please come visit us! Follow the link below to ask a specific question or to tell us how you want to be connected.