For further reflection/discussion
- "I am with you" is one of the most consistent and unbelievable promises in the scriptures. How great is God that He wants to be with us always. Yet it can be one of the promises we take most for granted.
- What are the scriptures you recall where God tells individuals or Hia people that “I am with you”?
- What does it mean to you and your family to know for certainty that God is with you?
- What keeps you from living the reality every day that God is really with you?
- God fulfills His promise to be with us through His Spirit. God is faithful to us day in and day out through His Spirit.
- What does the Spirit do in a Christians life? What is His role?
- How do you want to grow in walking with the Spirit and what passage can you focus on to guide you?