For Further Reflection/Discussion
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- What does this scripture make you think/feel?
- Do we view it as the greatest invitation ever given?
- Do we view it as a burden?
- Does the application of this scripture have to do more with our performance or Jesus's power, authority, and teaching?
- Do we love Jesus?
- Are we willing to feed His sheep, no matter what "sheep pen" they are in?
- Are we willing to get outside our comfort zone, our "Holy Huddle", to go out to help people of all nations?
- What do we have to bring to the table?