How do you use today's message?
Here are a couple things to think about as you get together in your small group this week.
- When have you felt the most cared for in a small group setting?
- When have you felt it? What did that feel like?
- How can we express our care and concern for one another more consistently in our times together?
- Should we pair up and pray 2x2 for the rest of this year?
- What other practical ways are there for us to do life together in our family group?
- Who are some people in our lives who don't have a relationship with God, where we can show how much we care for them in practical ways?
Lk 22:31-34 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” 33 But he replied, “Lord, I am ready to go with you to prison and to death. 34 Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”
Ro 12:9-13 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.