Repent and Be Baptized
- Repent, or metanoia in Greek, means a changed mind or forward thinking. How does this differ from any previous understanding you have had of the word?
- Read Genesis 4: 2b-16. What does God’s response to Cain’s attitude teach us about the nature of our God?
- How is repentance a gift from God to us? 2Timothy 2:22-26
- What inspires true repentance? Romans 2:4; Acts 2:22-37
- Would anyone like to share an example of how God worked to change your mindset and way of life?
- Finally, what can we do to promote a repentant attitude in our own hearts & lives?
Sermon Notes: https://churchlinkfeeds.blob.core.windows.net/notes/39092/note-191051.html